At our March Membership meeting we established a Nominations Committee. To get a copy of the form, click here.
Our Nominations Committee is currently accepting nominations for the following Union positions:
- 1st Vice President (2 year term)
- Chief Shop Steward (2 year term)
- Recording Secretary (2 year term)
- Trustee (3 year term)
- Sergeant at Arms (1 year)
- Parliamentarian (1 year)
- Education Committee Chair (1 year)
- Social Committee Chair (1 year)
- Pension Committee (1 year) – 3 positions
- Occupational Health and Safety Committee Members
- Committee Chair
- George Bothwell
- Glen Elm
- Prince of Wales
- Regent Place
- Sherwood Village
- Cataloguing & Processing & Collections
- Circulation, Paging, Interlibrary Loan, Outreach
- Finance (Accounting & Payroll)
- Reference and Literacy
If you are interested in nominating one of our members, please contact Alice F. Any nominations not submitted to Alice may be made from the floor at our April Membership Meeting.
An Election Committee will be appointed at our next Membership Meeting on April 28 starting at 7:00 located at Prince of Wales Library. Elections will take place at our May Membership Meeting.